So these blog awards are doing the rounds at the minute, and I’ve been lucky enough to have been nominated for another one. Inspiring isn’t the word that comes to mind when I think about myself and/or my work but it’s nice to know that people out there in cyber space enjoy (or at least endure) what I write! So a big thanks to Mike at Mikes Film Talk for this award…go over and have a look if you haven’t already :)
There are rules but I don’t really know what they are, winging it and making it up as I go along sounds like a good idea! I’ll just copy from Mike’s blog because I’m lazy…and I’m meant to have taken the dog for a walk by now, and he’s getting impatient with me so I’d better hurry up!
So here are the rules (of sorts) :
“Now, instead of questions that you have to answer, I’ll make this simple. Post your favourite picture of yourself and take a minute (or two) to say why it’s your favourite picture. Now, that’s not difficult is it?
Answer the questions:
- are you a cat or dog person, and why?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which three celebrities would you choose to be with you?
- What’s your favourite film of all time?
- Is there anything that you collect, and if so what?
- What is the strangest or most inventive thing you’ve ever dressed up as for a fancy dress party?
- Are you a Windows or Mac user?
- What is your favourite place to go? (could be a holiday destination, a room in your house…anywhere)
- If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you choose and why?
- What is your proudest moment, like, ever?
- Do you have any weird nicknames?
- If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive, real person or character, animated or real) , who would you choose and what would you do?”
So it’s up to you what you do. But because it’s easier and less time consuming I’m going with the photo…or maybe even more than one, we’ll see!
So now to nominate some other bloggers I suppose! If you haven’t already had a look at these blogs, then do…you won’t regret it!