I’ve never heard of this award before, I’m pretty new to this award giving malarkey, but I’m honored to have been nominated for it by Travis over at Only I Stand Here (check out his blog if you haven’t done so already, you won’t regret it 😀 )
So of course there’s rules and I will try my best to stick with them! Firstly, you have to answer 11 questions given to you by your nominator and second come up with eleven questions of your own to ask eleven nominees.
Although this blog is meant for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, I’ve just decided to give it to people I think deserve it, whether or not they’re up and coming and no matter how many followers they have. I’m such a rebel.
So I guess I’ll go with answering these eleven questions first!
- Why do you do the job you get paid for? I’m a student, unfortunately I don’t get paid to do it but I do it in the hopes of getting somewhere in life and making a bit of money!
- Do you think the world we live in is as awesome as it could be? Why?/Why Not? Good God no! It’d be awesome if we could all get along nicely, and look after the things we have! While there’s war, poverty, mass hunger, global warming and animal cruelty I don’t think it’ll ever be as awesome as it could be.
- You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life. What is it? One of Maroon 5’s albums. Although there’s many bands/artists that I love, it would at least be upbeat!
- Do you prefer the winter or the summer? bit of both, I love a crisp, foggy winter morning the most and I don’t like it too hot, or windy, or wet, or snowy. Somewhere in the middle is perfect!
- Do you subscribe to the theory that Jennifer Aniston is a dried up husk of unhappiness and need?
I don’t know enough about her these days to really say!
- Contentment is the enemy of progression. Do you have any thoughts on this assertion? It makes sense I suppose, once your content you’re less likely to move on and try to get further in whatever you’re doing. But I’d quite like to one day be content, that would be nice.
- Aside from the bullshit things everyone always says – spiders/heights/public speaking/etc – what is your biggest fear? I have lots! The weirdest ones are (and please bear with me): Submarines and ships (the thought of being near one in the sea creeps me the hell out) The dark, Street entertainers in creepy costumes (I almost had a panic attack at a festival when some guy was on arm and leg stilts with some scary robot/alien costume on) And I’m terrified of scary Xbox games…I once hurt my neck really badly because I was laying on my front playing Silent Hill, it got to a scary bit so I twisted round and threw the controller at my boyfriend so he could kill the monster. It hurt for a few days afterwards.
- When on holiday/vacation; Do you take more photographs of the people you meet or the places you see? The only holiday abroad I’ve ever been on is Disney Land Paris when I was like 7, so it’s hard to say…but I don’t really take photos of people. Just places and animals.
- Are you happy? Unsure. Most of the time I think I am.
- Why do you think Rihanna is still with Chris Brown? I didn’t know she was!
- What is the meaning of life? Whatever you make it. Follow what makes you happy, and whatever it is that you live for; that’s the meaning of your life.
So now that that’s done, now for eleven questions of my own. I’ll be gentle, I promise!
- Are you a cat or dog person, and why?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which three celebrities would you choose to be with you?
- What’s your favourite film of all time?
- Is there anything that you collect, and if so what?
- What is the strangest or most inventive thing you’ve ever dressed up as for a fancy dress party?
- Are you a Windows or Mac user?
- What is your favourite place to go? (could be a holiday destination, a room in your house…anywhere)
- If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you choose and why?
- What is your proudest moment, like, ever?
- Do you have any weird nicknames?
- If you could be anyone for a day (dead or alive, real person or a character, animated or real) , who would you choose and what would you do?
And finally, to nominate some deserving bloggers. I’m not going to nominate eleven…that’s a lot of blogs! So I’ll just nominate a few that I genuinely think deserve an award.
http://thejigglybits.com/ (this blog made my day when I first read it! I think I cried a little from laughing!)