I’ve been very kindly nominated for the sunshine blog award by two fellow bloggers; Curt over at The Hypersonic55’s Realm of Reviews and Other Stuff and Manon over at Je Suis (please head over and check their blogs out!)
I’ve not posted anything much lately so thought I’d do a proper post for this, I’m very grateful that people are still reading and enjoying my blog despite my absence over the past few months and these awards mean a lot 😀
So here are the rules:
- Post a picture of the Sunshine Award in the blog post
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Let the nominated blogger(s) know you have nominated them
11 Random Facts
- My favourite colour is green
- I’m a bit obsessed with candles and I’m accumulating quite a collection
- Christmas is my favourite time of the year
- I still can’t listen to The War of the Worlds audio CD without getting scared
- I much prefer winter to summer
- I often have recurring dreams about zombies.
- Every time I go to the kitchen at night I freak out a bit before I turn the corner and put the light on because I’m convinced that the demon from Insidious is going to be there
- I’m sick of having short hair and I’m slowly but surely growing it out. It’s taking ages.
- I let my dog lick my face and I’m not ashamed. Who cares if he just licked his arse?
- Roadkill makes me sad, I saw a crumpled dead pigeon in town the other day and genuinely almost cried in public over it.
- I wrote an article for screen robot a few weeks back that somehow went viral and broke their record for the amount of views in 24 hours. God only knows how I managed that but they’re paying me £200 for it so can’t complain!
- What made you want to be a blogger? A friend started doing it and I thought it looked like fun so I set up a Blogger account and started rambling about films. Then I progressed to WordPress 🙂
- What do you aspire to be in life? A writer/film critic
- If you could change any moment in history, be it your own or not, what would it be? I’d go back to when my first dog was put down, she had cancer and I never wanted her to die alone (well, with a vet that she didn’t know) but she was put down while I was at school and no one was there to hold her. That’s my biggest regret in life so far
- What’s your favourite TV show? Sons of Anarchy
- Do you like junk food? Who doesn’t?!
- What kind of music are you into? All sorts; folk, punk, rock, pop, country…a bit of everything but no rap/R&B and nothing too heavy
- What celebrity/famous person would you like to meet dead or alive? David Bowie. There are loads, but he was the first one that came to mind
- What’s your favourite time of day? Morning, I’m a morning person
- Do you like nature? Hell yeah!
- How tall are you? 5ft 10 … very self conscious about my height! I’m over 6ft in heels
- If you could invent a new day in the week what would you call it? movieday…and the rule would be that it had to be spent watching films!
A World of Film
Oh! That Film Blog
The Artificial Selection Project
Music and Movies Cafe
What About the Twinkie?
Sweet and Sour
Jan Smitowicz Writing
Can I Tell You a Story
Katie-Marie Lynch (FilmPunk)
Smashing Through Life!
11 Questions for my Nominees!
- If I gave you a puppy now (for arguments sake let’s say it’s a boy) what would you call it?
- What’s your go-to drink at the bar?
- Who’s your favourite actor/actress?
- What’s your favourite Pixar movie?
- What’s your favourite time of year?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what and what are their names?
- What did you always want to be when you grew up, and has that changed now that you have grown up?
- What kind of videos do you waste the most time watching on Youtube? (mine, for instance, are funny animals)
- What do you want for Christmas this year?
- What will be your new year’s resolution?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
I’m going to leave you with this video of a very fluffy chicken eating yoghurt, which believe it or not, made me laugh so hard I choked. Skip to 0:09…that’s where the magic really happens! (The chicken actually puts its whole entire face on the spoon…cracks me up every time) Enjoy!