A huge thankyou to Luke over at Oracle of Film for awarding me the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’. Go over and check his blog out 🙂 It’s always nice to know that people read and enjoy what I’m writing and it’s aways nice to give out awards to deserving blogs so without further ado, here are the rules:
• Use the award logo in this post.
• Link to the person who nominated you.
• Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
• Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
• Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
It’s becoming difficult to come up with facts about myself that I haven’t already given, but I’ll try!
- Since watching over twenty films in 8 days at Udine Far East Film Festival, I’ve struggled to watch a whole film without getting distracted, bored or nodding off
- I’m still afraid of the dark
- It’s never too early in the day to drink, in my opinion
- Despite disliking it for a while, I’m now addicted to Britain’s got Talent and I have a huge soft spot for David Walliams
- An elderly woman once fell down right in front of me and my friends and smacked her head on the curb. It sounded like a coconut hitting a wall. I didn’t know what to think, and I think I was in shock because the first thing that crossed my mind as I stared into the fading eyes of this person laying on the pavement was that she was having a laugh! (obviously, she wasn’t) In a panic we ended up finding some people who knew first aid, and I wound up on the phone to the emergency services getting increasingly pissed off by their numerous question that I had no way of knowing the answer to. Now I know I don’t react well to those kinds of situations!
- I like to order my DVD collection, at the moment it’s in genre order but sometimes I put it in alphabetical order and occasionally I order them by DVD case colour.
- A few years ago I punched my laptop screen out of anger because it’d crashed and lost my work three times in a row, it smashed. I didn’t want to tell my parents, so I ordered a new screen (which cost me £80) and somehow managed to fit it all by myself at my boyfriends house where my parents couldn’t question me! I got away with it for years, until one day my dad found the invoice for the screen and I had to fess up. They didn’t actually care after all!
- I’ve never broken a bone, and nor have I ever injured myself properly, which is surprising. The only times I can remember being properly injured was when I twisted my ankle running along a bridge. I caught my foot on a chain, I carried on running, my foot stayed where it was, and when I fell over backwards ice skating and smushed my coccyx on the ice. I couldn’t walk properly for a few days and my back hasn’t been the same since.
- I’m actually a pretty good cook despite how cak handed I am! I’m usually the butt of many jokes in my family because of how cak handed and clumsy I can be…for a long time I spilled every drink I had, but I’ve grown out of that now.
- I’m not ‘myself’ around many people, in fact I’m only really myself around my boyfriend. Which is probably just as well…the real me is actually really weird!
Now to nominate ten blogs! There are so many deserving blogs and bloggers out there, so it’s hard to narrow it down, I’ve decided to choose some blogs that I haven’t yet given awards to because I do seem to give out awards to the same blogs each time and I thought it was about time I shared the ‘WordPress love’ with some new folks, so if you’re reading this, go over and check out these wonderful blogs, you might find something you like!…