It never ceases to shock, stun and amaze me that people actually read the crap I write on this blog! What stuns me even more is that they like the crap that I write on this blog!! I’ve just been nominated for a second time, pop over and have a look at Senorita Still Standing 🙂
The rules are simple; give 11 facts about you, answer 11 questions then nominate 11 people, so here goes!
I’m actually struggling to think of facts about me that I haven’t already given, so apologies if these are either repetitive or really stupid and pointless!
- I’m tall; 5 ft 9 and bordering 6ft in my heels
- I dabble with a lot of things, I’m a bit of a butterfly. There’s not one particular thing that I do, I flit between writing, painting, filmmaking and various other bits and bobs.
- I’m slightly in love with Tim McGraw, I think he’s the most beautiful man that ever walked this earth.
- I ‘share’ probably about 10 cute animal photos on Facebook every day. I’m surprised I have any Facebook friends left!
- I’m so besotted with my rescue dog that when I’m at home for the holidays I can’t go a day without giving him a cuddle, if I don’t get my cuddle it makes me sad.
- Despite being able to watch any horror film without freaking out, I cannot stomach scary video games. I usually throw the controller and scream when something makes me jump. It’s pretty dangerous 😛
- I’ve had tinnitus since I was born, it’s not fun. I can’t really use headphones much and I can’t be around loud music too often. It’s one of the many reasons I don’t really go clubbing!
- I’m an efficient shoe sales-person, and I have an indepth knowledge of walking boots, walking shoes and running shoes. I am also trained at giving gait analysis’ for runners and can tell if you over pronate or under pronate (or neither, of course!) 😉
- I actually think I get on better with animals than I do people, especially dogs. I’m a huge dog lover, if you have a dog and I pass you in the street, I will most likely stare at it with affection and avoid human eye contact. I melt at the sight of puppies and hyperventilate with excitement when I see a husky or malamute, they are gorgeous!
- I have lots of nicknames for my dog ranging from the obvious to the weird. He doesn’t very often get called Oscar, it’s usually Oscy, Ocy, Osc, Sca, Ski, Squishy, Boog or my personal favourite, Mr Wiggle Pants.
- I read the entire True Blood series of novels, and only realised whilst reading the last book that I’d been reading one of the characters’ names wrong that whole time. When I realised their name wasn’t what I thought it was, I was actually quite miffed!
1. What musical artist are you listening to these days?
Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, The Zac Brown Band, Keith Urban…any pop/rock type country music. And I love Joe Bonamassa
Maybe an owl or a really big, impressive bird of prey. I want to fly, but I also want to be scary…I wouldn’t want to be anything cute and fluffy.
3. What do you say when your (or someone else’s) kid asks you why the sky is blue?
I’ve never been asked that question! I’m not good at answering kids’ questions though, so I would probably say ‘because it is’
4. Favorite Food?
I can never answer this question! So difficult to decide. I’d have to go with fruit…especially strawberries and raspberries
5. If $$ were no object, where would you travel on your next vacation?
Either an African safari, Australia and New Zealand or I really want to travel round America
6. How do you like your eggs?
I don’t really like eggs, but I’d have to go with fried
7. Favorite Reality TV Show?
Britains Got Talent… only because of Simon Cowell and David Walliams’ little bromance.
8. What was your very first job?
I used to baby sit, and I started working in my aunty’s salon as an assistant when I was 15.
9. What book is on your nightstand right now?
The Shining, but I haven’t been reading it…I’m in one of those moods when I just don’t feel like reading.
Take Me Out, Celebrity Juice, Come Dine with Me; trashy TV, basically!
11. At what age is your earliest memory?
No idea, honestly can’t pinpoint my first memory! I remember living at my Grandma and Grandads house pretty well, but I don’t really remember specifics.
Argh! This is always the difficult bit! I read and follow a lot of blogs, and all are brilliant and deserving of this award in their own way. This is partly off the top of my head, but mainly I’ve listed some of the blogs I’ve recently followed that I enjoy reading and think are worthy of an award 😀
- The Horror Online
- Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
- Cinema Parrot Disco
- Confessions of a Nerf Herder
- Pop Peelings
- Paragraph Film Reviews
- Mikes Film Talk
- Tim’s Film Reviews
- Cinema Shminema
- Tranquil Dreams